< back to PatchNotes
1.3.4 was released on March 14, 2015. 1.3.3 is included in these changes, as that code was never pulled.
Official Release NotesEdit
- Bug fix
- Some items were deleted due to a bug
- Other small revisions and improvements
- Adjusted difficulty balance, decreased difficulty level
- Other balance adjustments
- Added some items
- Rankings Reset
- nativeextensions/ (+3 files, +1 directory)
- Ad/ (+3 files)
- ane/ (+2 directories)
- (+) ItemData.as
- Percentage chance that you will be reset to 1 HP when the "Revival Necklace" is equipped has been modified.
- Each Revival Necklace gives +1 to "SokusiKaihiKakuritu." +1 Necklaces give +10. Revival Necklaces now stack.
- Two numbers are figured out, SKK Modulus 10 (Remainder when you divide by 10), and SKK / 10 (rounding as normal).
- The following arrays are made: [0, 0.45, 0.62, 0.74, 0.745, 0.75, 0.755] and [0, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04]
- The percentage chance is figured out by taking the Array Index on the first of the Modulus plus the divisor, then the percentage chance is added to the number found in the second array by the divisor.
- For example, one Revival Necklace +1, two revival necklaces. Total count: 12. Modulus: 2, Divisor: 1. This means that it's 0.74 + 0.02, meaning there is a 76% chance that you will be reset to 1 when you get hit with too much damage.
- New functionality for "First Crit". New items (when added to drops) will allow for the first 2, or 3 attacks to be auto-crit.
- Hard Mode difficulty has been reduced from *14 HP, *12 ATK to *11 HP/ATK.
- If you are restoring data from 1.3.3, it will remove Accessories ID 59, 60, 61, 62, 63. You will need to acquire them again.
- The system is now starting to count and restore gameoverTime and count now.
- Code to use userlevel has been restored.
- Maximum Run Level is now 600000 (up from 500000).
- Bonus ??? Bosses are back to differentiating between Hard Mode and Normal Mode.
- Bonus ??? Bosses are easier, and give more money.
- ene4_4c now drops Weapon 78 with a 2.2% chance.
- ene10_3b drops Weapon 24 0.04% higher.
- enemies in certain areas now have a differentiator for hardmode. They are easier, and have more gold.
- area 13
- area 14
- ene17_6b drops weapon 46 at 8% (up from 7.5%)
- Weapon/Armor/Items have been moved to a separate file.
- HP Gem+6, ATK Gem+6, DEF Gem+6, AGI Gem+6, LUC Gem+6 have been added. They have no functionality and are not dropped from any monster.
- God of War Gem, God of War Gem [sic] have been added. The first has functionality and drops, but the second has no drops, and does not work.
- Hero Gem, Hero Gem+1, Hero Gem+2, Proof of the Hero have been added.
- Stat Point Crystal+1 has been added. It gives 6 stat points per level instead of 4 when equipped. This does not stack. It drops off of ene13_0b in hard mode.
- 2 Critical Ring, 3 Critical Ring has been added. 2 Critical Ring and 3 Critical Ring drops off of ene0_0a in hard mode.