For those who are wishing to Min-Max, you can use these extraction pages to give you information on how to maximize Drop Rates, AGI Use, and Attack Bonuses.
- Point Value
- Point Value is a calculation on how much an enemy affects your player. It is a vital calculation before Combat and Drop Rates.
- Player Values
- A variety of common player values are calculated prior to any battle, and used also in drop rates.
- Item Drop
- The calculations for how Items are Dropped based on enemy and stats.
- Enemy Appearance Rates
- Calculations for figuring out how enemies will appear in a Trash area.
- Damage formulas
- Calculations for figuring out how much damage enemies will do to you.
- Gold Reward
- Calculations for figuring out how much bonus gold your luck provides
- Critical Hit and Combo Rate
- Calculations for figuring out your chance to critical hit or combo
- Enemy Extraction
- All hard coded values for Enemy Extraction are here.
- Stage Extraction
- All hard coded values for Stage Values are here.
- Note documentation for the Extraction Process.