Inflation RPG can be a very daunting game, but here are some guides to help you figure out how to level up, what items you should equip and where you should farm.
General Tips Edit
- InflationRPG's Discord server is a more reliable place than the wiki- get instant help and find a whole lot of players to chit-chat with! Join our 450+ members! > https://discord.gg/cnp9PHC
- Don't try to grab everything in one go. Just attempt to either farm a single item, Gold, or get as high level as you can.
- At higher levels, Weapons and Armors' %stats will work better than their flat +stats: an armor with better % but less + will give you more total DEF than an armor with the reversed stats.
- Use the Combo&Crit, HPx0,5 and ATKx0,5 Bonuses to your advantage. Going to a higher level zone using these bonuses can give you lots of EXP.
- Gauge your capability to take out a boss by killing the enemies in the same zone. If you are having a hard time with the trash, it will be impossible to take out the boss without help.
- If you have to use Gold for healing, don't wait until you're almost dead to use it; healing is activated after the enemy's next attack, which will make you waste the Gold if you die before that point.
- Buying Sets 2-5 is a priority investment: they'll save you time and let you quickly switch to the right gear you need without changing everything. When you unlock all 5 Sets, the button Map:Off can be turned to On to activate the Quick Sets on the map, which saves even more time.
- Buying all the Accessory Slots is a priority investment. Great way of grinding more and more Gold or growing efficient in battle overall.
- Change your Stats Screen to show after every battle (in Settings). It may be annoying, but you'll find that you'll need to access this screen after every battle regardless.
- The more LUC you have, regardless of other stats, the more Gold will drop from beaten enemies.
- Tired of countless tries of farming? Check out the Glitches!
- PatchNotes can be interesting to read if you want to follow the evolution of the game.
Fandom Tips and Guides Edit
- Farming Recommendations - All items to get and optimization tips all fresh from the Discord!
- Inflation Almanach - Excel workbook that calculates almost everything.
- Beginner to Hard mode - What to do in order to reach Hard Mode fast.
- [Unfinished]Hard mode guide (walkthrough) - What to do in order to progress in Hard Mode.
- [Old]Desert Gold Farming - Money farming for beginners.
- [Old][1/2]Low Level Guide - Little helping Guide for beginners.
- [Old][2/2]Blitzing Early Stages - Guide for pushing up your levels.
- [Unfinished]Imper1um Efficiency Guide (walkthrough) - Imper1um's In Progress Efficiency Guide to make you level up faster, with less runs.
- [Needs proofreading]Quick 100k Level Up - Guide for getting to 100k with the least amount of effort possible.
- [Unfinished]End Game with Least Farming - Guide to beat all available bosses using recovery and revival necklaces.
- [Assumptions]Efficient Attribute Points distribution - Whenever you level up, you get attribute points. This guide will help you decide how to distribute them in your attributes.
- [Old]Optimal stats repartition with recovery necklace - How to place your stats in order to win battles at lowest possible levels. You can download an excel table that works like a fight simulator.