|End Game with Least Farming|
|Last updated:||Nov 4, 2014|
- I'm probably one of frustrated players who want to end this addicting game to focus on real life. Hence, this page suggest a way to kill all available bosses with the least item farming effort.
- I had four runs using this methods, the first two ended up in heaven having 30+ battle points left, then killed the first two bosses there. The third run I successfully killed the third boss, had 2 attempts with final boss but my AGI was too low and I had to use 3x Battle Point Rings. In the fourth run, I luckily got in rainbow map, killed all bosses there and reached heaven with 40+ battle points. However, I made a few mistakes in heaven and when I reached final boss, my AGI is still insufficient. I only had three tries fighting final boss full gear. In one battle, I almost killed the boss, only 1 more hit it would have been dead.
- 2x Revival Necklace (DROP from Advanced Succubus in ??? zone): gives you a chance to survive a killing blow. One gives you 45% chance, and two give you 65% chance to survive.
- Recover Small Necklace (1,700,000): Reactivate revival necklace effect
- Samurai Long Sword (1,300,000): Best early weapon in shop
- Knight Sword (820,000): Best late game weapon in shop
- Knight Armor (800,000): Best early and late game armor in shop
- 3x 30% Exp gems+3 (500,000): Obviously, you need to level fast
- 3x +Encounter Rings (50,000): to avoid unnecessary battles
- 3x Battle Point Rings+1 (400,000): to assist farming and each add 1 more "life" to your character
- 2x HP gem+3 (580,000) and 1x DEF gem+3 (640,000): You'll need this in early game.
- Movement Gem+1 (200,000): to sprint through maps and (perhaps?) avoid battles. However, you will be defenseless when using this gem with +Encounter Rings.
- 3x LUC Gem+3 (500,000): to farm items
- Other Gem+3 to use when needed.
- 3x EXP Gem+2 to use in early game.
- Combo Rate Ring: nice addition to damage.
- Critical Rate Ring: nice addition to damage.
- Critical Damage Ring: According to my observation, it adds about 20% damage to a critical hit.
Character Selection and Stat Point DistributionEdit
- For this build, it would be best to use the character at top left corner, because we will need ATK and AGI as high as possible.
- Stat point distribution:
- HP: Never add.
- ATK: All points after AGI is sufficient
- DEF: Never add.
- AGI: It is currently unclear how to calculate Critical Rate and Combo Rate. Thus I advice following this rule: your character's AGI should equal 2.5x boss level in early stage (up to level 20,000), and 3.5x boss level in later stage.
- LUC: Never add.
... To be continued