|Added:|| July 08, 2014 @ 13:25 ET|
|Updated:|| July 08, 2014 @ 13:25 ET|
|Proposed:|| July 08, 2014 @ 13:25 ET|
|Final Approval:|| July 31, 2014 @ 9:30 ET|
|In Effect:|| July 31, 2014 @ 9:30 ET|
|Summary:||Rules about Speculation.|
When a fact in the game has not been verified by Code Extraction, the Speculation rule must be in effect:
The Speculation Rule should only be taken into effect when the following conditions are met:
- The suggested fact could be correct.
- The suggested fact could be incorrect.
When the Speculation rule is in effect:
- the Template:Speculation should be placed at the top of the section.
- a superscript [ Speculation ] should be placed next to the individual items that are being speculated.
- In the case in which all items in the section could be incorrect or correct, it is not required to have the superscript title for each individual item. However, there should not be an item where it lists 'not speculation' when there are more verified items than not.
Speculation items should be removed as they are verified in the code, or verified by thorough testing. Since randoms are random in the code, no single 'minimum' or 'trigger' amount should be allowed for testing.
If a verified run has provided a 'disproval' of a previously verified fact, the disproval should be listed below the verified item and marked with the Speculation rule until it the fact can be verified and merged.[[Category:Rules In Effect]