Inflation RPG can be a very daunting game, but here are some guides to help you figure out how to level up, what items you should equip and where you should farm.
General Tips Edit
- Don't try to grab everything in one go. Just attempt to either farm a single item, or get as high level as you can.
- Use the +Combo, -HP and -ATK Bonuses to your advantage. Going to a zone which is higher level than you using these bonuses can give you lots of XP.
- Gauge your capability to take out a boss by killing the enemies in the same zone. If you are having a hard time with the trash, it will be impossible to take out the boss without help.
- If you decide to use gold for healing, don't wait until you're almost dead to use the healing; healing is activated after the enemy's next attack, which, if you die before it is used, you will have wasted the gold.
- Buying all the Accessory Slots is your best bet, and best investment. Great way of grinding more and more Gold or growing efficient in battle overall.
- Change your Stats Screen to show after every battle (check options). It may be annoying, but you'll find that you'll need to access this screen after every battle regardless.
- At higher levels, Weapons and Armors' %bonuses will work better than their flat +bonuses. An armor with better % but less + will give you more total DEF than an armor with the reversed stats.
- The more LUC you have, regardless of other stats, the more Gold will drop from beaten enemies.
- Buying Sets 2-5 are a great investment as they can save you time and let you quickly switch to the right gear you need without changing everything if you need something else.
- While we don't encourage using Glitches, you may want to learn about some of those tricks.
- Gold Farming - Farming for Low-ish Levels
- Low Level Guide - Guide for levelling near the beginning of the game.
- Blitzing Early Stages - Guide for pushing up your levels early in the game.
- End Game Farming - Guide for farming the end game, once you've gotten to that point.
- End Game Max Levelling - Guide for levelling near the max level (Heaven), getting the most levels out of your run.
- Imper1um Efficiency Guide - Imper1um's In Progress Efficiency Guide to make you level up faster, with less runs. This is more of a walkthrough than a guide.
- Efficient Attribute Points distribution - Whenever you level up, you get attribute points. This guide will help you decide how to distribute them in your attributes.
- End Game with Least Farming - Guide for beat all available boss using recovery and revival necklace.
- Quick 100k Level Up - Guide for getting to 100k with the least amount of effort possible.
- Game Over Grinding for Play Gems - A simple guide to quickly increase the power of your Play Gems.
- XP Grinding - A simple XP Grinding guide with matching sets.
- Optimal stats repartition with recovery necklace - how to place your stats in order to win a fight with the lower lvl possible. You can download an excel table that works like a fight simulator.
- Hard mode guide (walkthrough) - What to do in order to advance in hard mode
- Beginner to Hard mode - what to do in order to reach hard mode fast.
- Inflation Almanach - excel workbook that calculates almost everything